Volunteer to help our Reef!
We rely on our amazing volunteers to help us protect our oceans, so thank you for offering your time! By volunteering with Fight For Our Reef you can help save one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, while developing your skills with a high profile organisation.
We would love to find out more about you and what you’d like to contribute, so please share by filling out this (short) form.
Options to include:
- Office based admin – work with our amazing staff on supporter care and other admin tasks.
- Running stalls – help at stalls, engaging the public about our campaigns and gathering support.
- Giving talks – practise your public speaking by giving presentations to interest groups (training will be given).
- Campaigning – assist with research, outreach, developing materials and supporter engagement.
- Design & artwork – get creative and help create flyers, online materials, videos and other content.
Alternatively, please email our local leaders for information on your area:-
269131 people support the Fight for the Reef. Will you join them?
Sign up to show your support
So we don't lose the Great Barrier reef