Volunteer to help our Reef!
We rely on our amazing volunteers to help us reach our goals in protecting our oceans, so thank you for offering to volunteer with the Australian Marine Conservation Society! You can help us save one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, while developing your campaigning skills with a high profile organisation.
We would love to find out more about you and what you would like to contribute, so please do share with us by filling out this (short) form.
Options to help out include:
- Office based admin – hang out with our amazing office staff and help with data entry, supporter maintenance, postage runs and other administrative tasks.
- Running stalls – helping out at AMCS stalls at markets and other events, talking to the public about AMCS campaigns, getting petitions signed.
- Giving talks – test out your public speaking skills by joining the talks team to give public campaign presentations to a variety of interest groups (training will be given).
- Campaigning – assisting campaign staff with campaign activities including research, outreach strategies, developing campaign materials, supporter engagement such as phone calls and social media.
- Design & artwork – get your creativity on and help to design flyers for events, website campaigns, making videos and social media outreach.
266729 people support the Fight for the Reef. Will you join them?
Sign up to show your support
So we don't lose the Great Barrier reef